How do I contact the Singapore Airlines HK office?
There are many instances when passengers traveling from Hong Kong with Singapore Airlines would like to take assistance at the airport as per the need that arises for them. Under such scenarios, it is best to be informed about the various attributes associated with Singapore Airlines in Hong Kong so that the passenger would be able to find the necessary particulars as per the need that arises for them. Refer to the below-provided details about the same.
What is the number for calling Singapore Airlines from the Hong Kong office?
The passenger can connect at the Singapore Airlines Hong Kong office phone number if they need additional assistance from the customer service team. They just need to place a call at +852 3902 9000 between the customer service hours of 09:00 to 17: 30 hrs. The dedicated team with the airline would get connected to provide the required assistance.
How can the passenger connect to the lost and found office of Singapore Airlines?
The lost and found office of Singapore Airlines in Hong Kong is easily connected, to the details given below:
Telephone number: +852 3902 9000
Fax number: +852 3903 9039
Customer service hours: 07:30- 23:00 hours from Sunday through Monday
Address: Room 6T016, Airline Offices, Floor 6, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
General Enquiries phone number: +852 3902 9000
Give the details on the check-in terminals of Singapore Airlines in Hong Kong.
The passengers traveling with the airlines need to have a good idea of the check-in points for the airline for seamless travel. The details about the Singapore Airlines Hong Kong check-in terminals are as stated here:
Check-in counters: Aisle F, Departures Level (L6), Terminal 1
SilverKris Lounge for passengers: Near Gate 5, Departures Level (L6), Terminal 1
Elaborate on the services provided to the Singapore Airlines passengers at Hong Kong Airport.
The passengers can avail of the following services at the Hong Kong Airport with Singapore Airlines:
- Mobility and wheelchair assistance to the passengers who are in requirement of the same under the special service category.
- Self-check-in points are provided for the passengers, with representatives present at each counter to help with the overall process.
- Baggage packaging facilities and special counters are set up to address grievances related to the lost or damaged baggage of the passenger.
- Premier Lounge offers exquisite meal options and relaxation facilities to help the passengers to rejuvenate before their trip.
- Dedicated ticket counters for the airline where the passenger can put forth any request for the flight booking they want to make.
- Currency exchange facilities within the airport for passengers who are traveling internationally.
- Medical office and nursing station provided for the passengers traveling with infants.
How can the passenger connect with the Singapore Airlines Hong Kong office?
The passenger can connect with the Singapore Airlines Hong Kong office address through the specifications given below:
Unit 305, 3/F, HKIA Commercial Building
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport Lantau, Hong Kong
- Simple Steps for Air Canada Group Reservations
- United Airlines Brisbane (BNE)|Phone Number and Terminal
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?