How do I contact the Pittsburgh airport?
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a significant airport in Findlay Township and Moon Township, Pennsylvania, United States, approximately 10 miles west of the city center of Pittsburgh. It is the major airport serving the Greater Pittsburgh Region and adjacent West Virginia and Ohio areas. Also, it is owned and operated by the Allegheny County Airport Authority (ACAA) and offers passenger flights to destinations throughout North America, Europe, and the Caribbean.
Moreover, if you need to connect with the Pittsburgh person, you may connect with them through the ways to contact the Pittsburgh International Airport:
Contact by phone: Dial the Pittsburgh airport customer service phone number (412) 472-3525. An automated menu will greet you. Listen to the options and select the one that best suits your inquiry.
- For general information, press 1
- For flight information, press 2
- For parking information, press 3
- For lost and found, press 4
- For customer service, press 5
If you selected an automated option, follow the prompts to reach a live representative. After that, to speak with customer service, press 5, and you will be connected to a live representative immediately. After that, readily talk to them and get any inquiry you want.
Contact by email:
- Go to the Pittsburgh International Airport's website: https://flypittsburgh.com/
- Continue to tap on the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the "General Inquiries" section and click the "Email Us" button.
- Fill out the form with your name, email address, and a brief message about your inquiry.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
Contact by social media: Follow the Pittsburgh International Airport on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PITairport. Send the airport a direct message with your inquiry. The airport will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Contact through person: Visit the Pittsburgh International Airport's information desk. The information desk is near the baggage claim area in the main terminal. An airport agent will be able to assist you with your inquiry.
How do you make a baggage claim at Pitsburgh by call?
To make a baggage claim at Pittsburgh International Airport by phone, contact the Pittsburgh Airport baggage claim phone number at department (412) 472-3525. You must provide your flight information and a description of your lost baggage to initiate the claim process. It's always a good idea to have your baggage claim ticket or a copy of your flight itinerary handy when making a claim.
What is the number of PIT Terminals?
There are 56 PIT Terminals at the Pittsburgh International Airport.
How can I contact the Pittsburgh airport lost and found department through a call?
To contact the Pittsburgh Airport Lost and Found department, you may dial the Pittsburgh Airport lost and found a phone number, which you can take from the lost and found page of the airline. You must share your concern with them at (412) 472-3525.
What PIT airlines use Pittsburgh as a hub?
Southwest Airways PIT Airlines uses Pittsburgh as a hub.
- Simple Steps for Air Canada Group Reservations
- United Airlines Brisbane (BNE)|Phone Number and Terminal
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?