Can I select seats on Latam Airlines?
LATAM Airlines allows customers to travel to their decided destinations on their preferred seats. Many ticket holders are confused about whether the airlines allow them to select their desired seat option. They must note that, Yes, customers are eligible to select seats on LATAM Airlines according to their preference. If you are not aware of the process and are searching “How to I Select my seat on Latam Airlines?” then you can refer to the online steps given below:
LATAM Airlines Seat Selection Policies:
Customers must always refer to the following policies to get their preferred seats on LATAM Airlines:
- Customers who select seats on LATAM Airlines within the initial 24 hours of flight bookings are free from paying seat selection fees.
- If any customer selects seats after this risk-free period, then he is required to pay seat selection fees.
- Seat selection fees are exempted from customers with medical concerns and wish to reserve seats near the aircraft’s washrooms. They must provide travel documents to the airlines and inform airlines in advance.
- If any customer does not select any seat on LATAM, then the airline will allocate seats automatically.
- LATAM does not allow every customer to get emergency exit seats. Therefore, to obtain the alternative, they must fulfill certain eligibility set by the airlines.
How to select a seat on LATAM Airlines?
Travelers who wish to travel via LATAM Airlines on their preferred seat option can use the online process to pick their seats using the series of steps given below:
- Go to the website of LATAM Airlines www.latamairlines.com
- Select the option of “My trips” to manage your booking.
- The reservation code, along with the passenger's last name, must be inserted.
- As you click on the “Look for” button, you will find your ticket.
- Now click on the “Choose-seat” option.
- Soon, you will be displayed a LATAM seat-map.
- You can see all the available options.
- Pick a seat according to your preference.
- If required, pay the seat-selection fee.
- Soon, you will get a message regarding the selected seat.
How much does it cost to select a seat on Latam Airlines?
The cost that the customers must pay to select seats on LATAM Airlines depends upon travel class and traveling distance. If you are worried about the cost, then you must note that you are supposed to pay approximately $20-$150 as a Latam seat selection fee and get your seats confirmed. The price might fluctuate; customers can gather exact fares by contacting customer services.
Latam Airlines seat type:
Two seat options can be selected by customers while traveling with LATAM.
Customers can select any of the alternatives mentioned below according to their preference to travel to their destination conveniently:
- Regular seat: Standard or regular seats provide options to the customers to make a pick among window or aisle seats.
- LATAM Plus seats: Travelers who select to board premium economy class are eligible to travel comfortably on LATAM-Plus seats. They can enjoy benefits like spacious and comfortable seats, and they can even recline according to their seating preference. If you are a Black signature or platinum member, you are not required to pay an additional price for getting latam-plus seats.
What is the difference between the Latam economy and the Premium Economy?
LATAM economy and premium economy are the two travel-class options that are available to customers who are boarding LATAM flights. To select seats on Latam Airlines, international customers must go with the Business class option. If you are about to board a flight and curious about the difference between the same, then you can refer to the following:
Latam economy class: It is best for travelers who wish to board flights for short to medium distances. They will be entitled to onboard services and snacks. USB outlets are also available to charge your devices. This is a budget-friendly option to reach any place.
LATAM premium economy class: The premium economy has all the benefits of economy class with some additional benefits. Customers can get this option by paying additional fares. If you are requesting premium economy travel class, then you will get adjustable headrests and more spacious seats. You can also expect different dining options and separate space for your cabin luggage.
Sometimes, many travelers have problems regarding “Latam seat selection not working” They must note that usually, if seats are not available, LATAM does not allow you to select your preferred seats. Other than that, if you are facing any other concerns regarding seats, you can contact customer services by using phone number: 1 (866) 435-9526 and get your seat-related problems terminated.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?