Delta Known Traveler Number(KTN):
Delta TSA PreCheck is a program that allows eligible travelers to use expedited security lanes at most major U.S. airports. When you travel through a TSA PreCheck lane, you do not need to remove your shoes, belt, or light jacket, and you can leave your laptop and liquids in your bag. Therefore, to be eligible for Delta TSA PreCheck, you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and undergo a background check. You can apply for TSA PreCheck online or at a participating enrollment center.
Once approved for Delta TSA PreCheck, you will receive a Known Traveler Number (KTN). You can then Add a known traveler number to Delta TSA precheck SkyMiles profile so that it will appear on your boarding passes. When you arrive at the airport for your Delta flight, you will see signs for TSA PreCheck lanes. Show your boarding pass and KTN to the TSA officer at the beginning of the lane, and you can use the expedited security lanes.
How do you add KTN to an existing Delta Reservation?
There are two ways to add my KTN to an existing reservation Delta Airlines. To do this, you may have to track down the content below.
Step 1: Go to the Delta website https://www.delta.com/
Step 2: Click on "My Trips" in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: Select the reservation you want to add your KTN to.
Step 4: Click on "Edit Traveler Information."
Step 5: Scroll down to the "Known Traveler Number" section and enter your KTN.
Step 6: Click on "Save".
Your KTN will now be updated in your Delta Reservation. It is important to note that it may take up to 36-48 hours for your KTN to be processed by the TSA.
Over the phone Method:
- Call Delta customer service by phone at 1-800-221-1212 or 1 406 902 1212.
- Provide the agent with your reservation confirmation number and your KTN.
- The agent will update your reservation with your KTN.
It may take up to 24 hours for your Delta known traveler number to be updated on your reservation.
Additional tips to add KTN number to Delta booking
Once your KTN has been added to your existing Delta reservation, you will be eligible for TSA PreCheck at security checkpoints. To be eligible for TSA PreCheck, you must have a valid passport or U.S. driver's license and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you have already checked in for your flight, you can still add your KTN to your reservation. However, you must re-request your boarding passes due to TSA precheck not on boarding pass Delta for your KTN to be displayed on them. Also, there are some other tips for adding your KTN to a Delta reservation:
- Make sure to enter your KTN correctly.
- If you have a TSA PreCheck number, add it in the "Known Traveler Number" field. TSA PreCheck numbers are nine digits long and start with a "K."
- If you have a Global Entry number, enter it in the "Known Traveler Number" field. Global Entry numbers are 10 digits long and start with a "P."
- If you add your KTN to a reservation for multiple passengers, you must enter the KTN for each passenger individually.
Benefits of Delta TSA pre-Check:
- Expedited Security Screening: With TSA PreCheck, you can enjoy faster and more convenient security screening at participating airports.
- Time Savings: By avoiding the standard security lines, you can save significant time, especially during peak travel periods. It lets you get through security more quickly and relax before your flight.
- More Predictable Travel: With TSA PreCheck, you're less likely to encounter unexpected delays at security checkpoints, which can help you arrive at your gate on time and reduce the risk of missing your flight.
- Convenience: You don't need to remove your shoes, belts, or light jackets, and you can leave your liquids and laptops in your carry-on bag. This convenience can make the airport experience more hassle-free.
- Access to Global Entry Benefits: TSA PreCheck members also have access to the benefits of Global Entry, which includes expedited customs and immigration processing when entering the United States from abroad.
- Cost-Effective: The cost of enrolling in TSA PreCheck is relatively low compared to the time and stress it can save you during multiple trips.
Hence, you can Add TSA precheck to the Delta app, online, or by call, which can enhance your travel experience by making airport security processes quicker and more opportunely, allowing you to enjoy your journey. Furthermore, if you have any problem while adding it, connect with a Delta person by email at email@example.com
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?