Does Scoot have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Scoot Airlines follows Flexible policies for travelers' comfort as Airline understands that plans can change suddenly due to medical or other valid reasons. Scoot Airlines' 24-hour cancellation policy allows their passengers to have the freedom to cancel the booked itinerary within 24 hours of booking without paying any cancellation fees. But the cancellation must be made one week or more before Scheduled Flight Departure.
What is Scoot Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Passengers should check the Airline Cancellation policy before applying to cancel their reservations to know under which circumstances passengers can get a full refund. Here are some essential scoot cancellation policy points discussed below; you must read these.
- No refund is required if you purchase a regular Economy fare ticket.
- If the passenger has canceled the booked itinerary one week or more, your ticket is eligible for a full refund.
- According to Scoot Airlines' 24-hour cancellation policy, Customers are allowed to cancel the booked flight tickets within 24 of the booking before seven days of Scheduled Departure.
- If travelers have bought tickets through travel agents, they must contact them to cancel the itinerary and apply for a refund.
- After 24 hours of booking, the cancellation fee must be charged to cancel the reservations of Domestic or International flights.
- When Airline cancels the Scheduled Flight, the full ticket amount will be refunded as per the Airline cancellation policy.
- In case a customer booked a flight ticket through Change, Your Flight, you will get some amount as a refund. But there is no guarantee that passengers will receive some reimbursement.
- Passengers who have purchased non-refundable tickets can apply for applicable taxes or fees but never the ticket value. The ticket value is credited to the voucher that can be used for future new reservations.
- If you cancel the booking after the Scheduled flight's departure, no refund will be made, and the ticket fare will be charged as a show fee.
- They follow one condition for a refund: the cancellation and booking date must be the same.
- The refund would only be made to the original payment methods within 7 to 15 Business days.
How do I Cancel my Scoot Airlines reservations?
You can easily cancel the booked itinerary of Scoot Airlines online or call customer service.
- Passengers should check the Scoot cancellation policy before applying for a cancellation request. Here is a small online cancellation process discussed below.
- You need first to visit Scoot Airlines' official website.
- Once you reach their website, kindly tap on the Manage Booking icon, which is available at the top of the homepage.
- Now passengers should enter the required information like existing reservation such as PNR number and last name mentioned on the booked itinerary.
- You will see the full itinerary details and the change or cancel option on the screen. Click on cancel.
- You should provide them with valid contact information and original payment methods.
- Travelers should receive the confirmation over a valid email address.
How much does a passenger need to pay as a Scoot Cancelation fee?
Airlines have a few terms and conditions under which they charge Scoot cancellation fees, some of which are given here. You can check the given points before making a cancellation request.
- No cancellation fee will be imposed if the Airline itself cancels the booking.
- After 24 hours of booking, passengers must give the total ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made within a given period, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Passengers who have made reservations change their flight then some amount will be refunded.
- If a ticket is booked through any travel agent or unauthorized portal, the ticket value will be imposed as cancellation fees.
- The Airline penalty fee for canceling may vary according to the choice of fare type, route, or destination the passenger has opted for. However, it charges around $75 for domestic flights or $400 for International flights.
How late can a passenger cancel the existing booking?
You must cancel the booked itinerary before 24 hours of the Scheduled Departure of the domestic or International Flight. If you want to avoid a penalty, cancel the reservation within 24 hours of booking.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?