Can I change flights with Singapore Airlines?
Passengers who want to change their flight itineraries due to some unwanted conditions can change it anytime with Singapore Airlines, and for that, Singapore, Airlines will charge very less. But the passengers must take care of the Singapore Airlines schedule change policy, and the procedure must be proper so that you can change it without paying extra charges. And to learn them you can read the information.
What is Singapore Airlines' flight change policy?
If you want to do Singapore Airlines change flights, then there are a few policies that you need to keep in mind so that you will be able to change it without paying any extra flight change charges. You can read the guidance below.
- As per the Singapore flight change flight policy, you can change your flight within 24 hours of booking without paying any extra charges.
- If you make changes to the flight after the allotted time, then you can make changes, but for that, you have to pay extra charges, which are called flight change charges.
- If you are wondering if Singapore Airlines change flight date fees, it depends on the type of your trip and the distance that is covered by your flight.
- Passengers who make changes in their flight schedule due to a severe medical condition then you are allowed to do that without paying charges, but you need to submit the medical documents for that.
- Due to the sudden death of any close person, if you make changes to your flight, then you can change it but submit the death certificate within 14 days of cancellation.
- If the flight is changed by Singapore Airlines because of a technical fault, then the Airline will compensate you for that.
How do I change a flight on Singapore Airlines?
To Modify/Change flights with Singapore Airlines online visit Singapore Airlines' official website or dial +65 9184 8888/ 1-806-256-8457(Singapore Airlines change flight contact number).
Steps to change flight with Singapore Airlines:
- Go to the official website of Singapore Airlines or call the travel agent at +65 9184 8888/ 1-806-256-8457.
- Find and click on “Manage Booking”.
- Enter your booking reference number and your last name.
- Next, select the flight ticket to make a change.
- Change flight date/destination/time and “Save”, to continue.
- Pay any difference fare applied to you and "Confirm" changes.
And at last, you will get a notification from Singapore Airlines and get a new rescheduled flight ticket on your registered email id.
How many times can you change your flight on Singapore Airlines?
You can make unlimited changes to flights with Singapore Airlines. You can make flight changes with Singapore Airlines within 24-hour booking for free and at least 2-3 hours before flight departure.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?