How do I make group bookings on Singapore Airlines?
Traveling in a group for an event or work is one of the most relaxing and convenient journeys. When you have such capacity and are willing to plan with air transport, then picking Singapore Airlines could be a way to achieve the aim. There you can select among the widespread destination of domestic and international routes. If you are blank on making a group booking, then pursue reading to the subheading.
Singapore Airlines Group Booking Customer Service
For General Group Requests please Email: UK_Groupsales@singaporeair.com.sg.
For MICE requests please Email UK_Mice@singaporeair.com.sg.
Singapore Group travel Phone Number: 0208 563 6728/6750.
Online Steps to Book Singapore Airlines Group Reservations;
You can submit the Singapore Airlines group booking form over online modes and make a reservation. Once the airline receives, then, you may get a response within three business days. Although the step-by-step procedure for that is illustrated at the bottom:-
- Head to the official web page of Singapore Airlines
- After that, click on the plan travel options
- Further, click on the More icon from your booking titles
- Later on, choose the group booking options
- Now, you get to fill out a form with asked information and click on the submit icon.
Offline ways to make a group booking on Singapore Airlines;
You can acquire various offline modes to make a Singapore Airlines group booking, and information regarding that is displayed at the bottom.
Mode1: Make Singapore Airlines Group booking via Call:
- First, dial the Singapore Airlines group travel phone number +1 (833) 727-0118/+65 6407 5332.
- You need to select the language to speak to a Singapore Airlines representative.
- Next, follow the IVR command.
- Press key indicates “Group Reservations”.
- Now, your call redirects to the airline's agent.
You can make a Singapore Airlines Group booking by providing the required details to the agent on a phone call.
Mode2: Make Singapore Airlines group booking at Airport:
When you are having trouble communicating over call, then you can get to airline counters available at your nearby airport. There you can make head-to-head contact with customer service, and by sharing the required information of every group passenger, a booking could be conducted conveniently.
Singapore Group's travel booking policy are;
When you have to perform a group reservation, then you get to follow a statutory provision laid by the airlines. Moreover, you could get these provisions from the Singapore Airlines group booking policy that are mentioned at the bottom: -
- The required size for a group booking is ten or more passengers.
- When you have submitted a group booking form online, the airline can reach out within three working days.
- You get to share every passenger's name at least 14 days before the scheduled departure of flights. Otherwise, the reservation could get canceled, and additional fees may be applied.
- You can change your name easily without paying any fee before the issuance of tickets. However, a name that is changed afterward is subject to change fees that could rely on route and fate.
- Once a ticket has been issued, then you might not be able to perform rebooking.
Now, you could have awareness of Singapore Airlines large group booking procedure and policies. If you have anything more to ask regarding this subject, then reach out to its customer service team.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?