KLM Airlines Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER)
If you are traveling to Berlin with KLM and have made your bookings. But the place is not known to you, and things can be difficult. To avoid all such problems, you must have all the information that will make things easy for you. You can always contact KLM at Berlin Brandenburg Airport and get your issues resolved. There are various ways through which the Airport can be contacted, and we will discuss all these ways in detail. However, some of the mandatory details of the Airport have been mentioned below:
- Berlin Airport Address- Melli-Beese-Ring 1, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany
- Airport Code - BER
- Ticket counter hours - from 7 a.m. until the last flight of the day.
- Customer service hours - 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Where does KLM land in Berlin?
If you are traveling to Berlin with KLM, then you will land at the Berlin Brandenburg Airport. KLM operates its flights from this Airport in Berlin and also makes sure that you have the best journey. You can select the arrival and departure locations.
KLM Berlin Airport Information to contact: The Airport has various ways to contact the customer executives, such as phone number and email, and these details have been listed below. There is no doubt that the Klm berlin office telephone number will be the quickest to connect you with the customer executives because they provide instant and meaningful help. On the other hand, the Airport might take time to respond, but their solutions via email will be effective and valuable:
- Phone Number - +49 30-6091-6091-0 or +1 806-256-8457
- Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address - Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH, 12521 Berlin
KLM terminal at Airport: If you have a flight to catch at Berlin Brandenburg Airport, then you must be aware of the terminals and other details of the Airport. You can get to the KLM Terminal at Berlin Airport 1. The Airline operates all its services, domestic and international flights from this Terminal. Whenever you have any problem, you need to get to this terminal as you will find the customer helpdesk there only.
- KLM Berlin lounge: The Airport has different lounges for different bookings. You can access these lounges at the KLM terminal 1. If you have made business or the first class bookings, then you can get them with your booking. You can buy this service by using miles and points or pay for it during the reservation process. All the lounges that the Airport holds have been listed below:
- VIP Lounge Zeitgeist
- VIP Lounge Tempelhof
- VIP Lounge Berlin
What are the services Berlin Brandenburg Airport provides?
We have discussed all the information that is necessary for you to know, from Klm berlin office address, phone number, and terminal to email address. But you should be known of the services that the Airport has for you to make the journey comfortable and stress-free:
- Baggage Claim
- Special Assistance for senior citizens, kids, physically and visually impaired people, etc.
- Language Assistance
- Restaurants, Shops and Lounges
- Money Exchange
- Parking Areas
- Lost and Found
- Baggage Carts
- Medical Center
- TSA Precheck
Conclusion: All the contact details of Berlin Brandenburg Airport have been discussed in this reading. It will make it convenient for you to contact customer support and resolve the issues that are troubling you. Furthermore, you can get to the official webpage of the Airline.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?